HDR hardman resources limited

Hi ellroy80,Excellent and thanks for reposting it.Its kind of...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Hi ellroy80,

Excellent and thanks for reposting it.

Its kind of funny, tiof if you look at the AGM and the HDR presentation made there, Tiof production numbers were included with production being stepped up to 150,000 BPD by 2008. This was made on the 25 th November.Unfortuanly I opened my mouth about the signifigance of this ..... WPL controls all the information and has bound all of them to confidentiallity .... so then yesterday 30th November, 5 days later at the Melbourne presentation they were toning it down.

For some reason WPL seems paranoid about information escaping. Now the presentation yesterday in Melbourne and the one today in Sydney seem to have glossed over this fact. However one just has to read the official ASX release on the 25/11 and we see HDR is talking tiof production. Its there in black and white. What is going on behind the scenes is beyond me. Suspect since they are not meant to talk out of line HDR had its wrists slapped by WPL ?

All will be resolved over time, just interesting the contrast between the two presentations. Nothing in reality came out between the two and if anything the decision to drill tiof5, 8 km East of any previously drilled Tiof well can only bode well ? Gee maybe reading too much into it ... not.

Thanks again for posting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.