TVN 3.57% 5.4¢ tivan limited

A great outcome IMO. I was a little worried going in with the...

1. 137 Posts.
    A great outcome IMO. I was a little worried going in with the dip in the SP however the outlook sounds fantastic...

Key points for me (in no particular order):

1) Pig Iron binding offtake very close to finalising with Guvnor. Would have liked it for AGM but just missed.
    2) Potential for SMS to build and part-fund the refinery and as such can reduce CAPEX requirements significantly to "a much more acceptable level for shareholders".
    3) "Very close" to securing a financing agreement for overall mine and refinery funding. Again was hoping for this announcement for the AGM indicating it is in its final stages. Well advanced with "all" project funding.
    4) Financing discussions "well advanced" with organisations ranging from banks to fortune 500 companies in New York.
    5) Engaging at a high level with the NT Govt, TNG said to be one of the first companies to initiate discussions with the key members involved in this fund.
    6) Sees V battery uptake to be of a similar scale to that of lithium over recent years.
    7) EIS going to plan and to be advanced start of 2016. TNG sees "no problems with this at all".
    8) Chinese Directors have both retired / resigned.
    9) Todd River to be put off until more favourable economic conditions - "matter of time".
    10) "Well setup" for 2016 which could be a challenging year again for commodities.
    11) "Very much achievable" to have on-site ground development begin mid-2016.

IMO this was a very positive outcome and Paul has made some very confident statements. A statement such as on-site ground development is "very much achievable" by mid-2016 suggest to me that things are progressing well and to plan. Some short term news regarding off-takes and finance will be very welcomed.

Will be interesting to hear some of the thoughts that comes from the 'informal' AGM discussions from those who have attended.

Risks naturally remain and I have reported what I feel are some positive points from the AGM.

Mafew
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $93.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.2¢ $153.0K 2.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30796 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 64902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.