IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

FY17 numbers from my article are: Rev 72m EBITDA 8.5m NPAT 3.9m...

1. 360 Posts.
    FY17 numbers from my article are:
    Rev 72m
    EBITDA 8.5m
    NPAT 3.9m
    EPS 1c

The worsening margin should be mostly down to marketing spend being out of sync with Aus DCB following the hiccup. I am very impressed with the projected increase in international revenue. If they meet targets then it is significantly higher than I was even hoping for.

Valuation is tricky at this point. Assuming targets are met I think end of FY17 valuation of 20-25c is reasonable. I think it is reasonable given how overseas revenue is trending. I'm more than happy buying below 15c at the moment. Once I have more confidence that the hiccup isn't something more worrying I would raise that number.

Obviously if issues continue then everything needs to be reassessed. The growth rate of the overseas business and existing marketing revenue provides me enough of a safety factor for any ongoing problems.

Doubling of overseas revenue in FY17 is impressive. FY17 DCB exit runrate of $20m annualised is something to be pretty excited about. Now they just have to do it.

Management has a history of not overestimating financial targets so they get the benefit of the doubt at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.