FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

AGM takeaways, page-136

1. 6,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Bdawg, I'm sorry to hear about your friends financial circumstances. Its a very hard thing to "recommend" stocks to other people for me. As hockey pointed earlier, what I'll disagree is that he doesn't know the circumstances of how and when I recommended the shares. I always preamble it , especially with FBR on "Money you can afford to lose". As its an extremely high risk, speecy stocks. If they have the jeebis and I know they are financially "unstable", I always default to ETFs.

As for the question.

Yes its working, compared to say 1 year ago. You got to remember, versus when its first listed and when the H101 vid was announced, it has come a long way. Back then its jsut an "idea", its nothing more then a "shed". Look at where it is now, we are talking about actual display homes building, HX manufacturing, signings in Australia/Europe/US. Imagine this, in a period of less then 5 years, its gone from a "shed", to multi sites, to potential mass manufaturing/building.

There is always risk with these sort of things, and as usual, the point is would you psychologically be able to stomach should everything ends in bankrupcy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.