AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

agm this friday

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Another week in the life of AVB is underway. If we don't get any news before the AGM, then most of the posts this week won't add much to what we know or don't know.

While the presentation may not enlighten, I am sure that the questions from Kalenn and others will garner some new light into the plans for 2014.

With so much expected to happen in the next 12 months, it would be hard to imagine we could go a month without some progress news.

For those that are frustrated with the progress of late, then I would suggest you pick a milestone date for what you want most from the company in the future. For example infill drilling complete by ?, JORC update by ?, finance signed off by ?, construction started by ?, Stage 1 mining by ?, Stage 2 mining by ?

Once you have done that, then make a personal commitment to what action you will take if your milestone is not met. For example sell all, sell half, add more, change milestone or date.

My personal milestone is Stage 1 construction started by 30.06.14.

If you can't attend the AGM, the next few days are for posting your questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.