EQR 8.57% 3.8¢ eq resources limited

Buddy2 Have been in this stock a long time. Russell may have...

1. 2,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Buddy2

Have been in this stock a long time. Russell may have been chair but Jim was negotiating with Geoff and making the calls. I asked this at a previous AGM meeting. 

Leon told me that he had discussions early on with Geoff but at that stage the focus was restarting the tailing plant. I think with hindsight they should have got the quarry when they started III. 

I only know that Russell has negotiated a deal with Geoff to acquire quarry and the lease. The price hasn't been released. 

I understand wanting to know all the details but the commercial reality is that Russell, Geoff and board have agreed not to release the details. 

Let me pose a hypothetical question.

If we knew the price was $x, then so would the rest of the market. What would happen if someone offer 2x. Geoff would be crazy not to take it and we would be left with ZERO. 

We need to accept the board are working to bring back this project so we can benefit from it. If Russell was just here to milk it, then there would be other places he could make a lot more money. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $23.13K 610.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 412692 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 691932 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.