MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Hi GR,Agree with your comments and IMO, unlike the last AGM (Nov...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi GR,

Agree with your comments and IMO, unlike the last AGM (Nov 11), where our respected leader had to strongly defend the anxiety created by that intiating report(u know who) , this time round I found our CEO to be assertive, calm and poised.

And IMO, he has good reason to be as (oustide of the shenanigans of recent times) this cutting-edge stem cell company has had another progressive year and lots to look forward to in the coming months.

My highlights of the AGM (in no particular order):

(1)Since Dr Perins presentation at the AHM(15 Nov 11) where the 15 patients who received the highest dose had been tracked for a mean of 18 months ( No MACE or Cardiac events)..THESE same patients have now been followed up for a mean follow-up period approaching THREE years (No hospitalization of Cardiac deaths).
    IMO, this is significant and great news to ALL CHF patients, hospitals and MSB stakeholders.

(2) Lonza - I dont feel that we really appreciate this strategic alliance. One day this could be one of our biggest assets (and will be remembered as watershed moment when MSB struck that exclusivity use of premises with Lonza). Once a product is in the market, this alliance will drive profitablity for the Blaster as we will we control the COGS and thus transfer price to our partners.

This alliance also played a role with the recent FDA approval on the manufacturing process to supply MPCs for use in the upcoming Phase 3 trial for congestive heart failure(noted in the AGM presentation).

(2) Impressed with the scale up of staff from 29 (30 June 11) to 79 ( 30 June 12 ..50 personal of which are US based). You could see how proud our CEO was when he was making this point.

(3) Spinal fusion results due soon. IMO, MSB history of announcements will play a part.

(4)BMT - we are "pretty excited" about this application (our CEO's comment).In my view ONLY, why they are not super excited, is because we have the larger CHF and Intravenous applications to to apply the SUPER excited phrase to.

(5)So Intravenous Franchise ( Big D ;Rheumatoid arthritis; lung disease)...our CEO commented " this is an exciting area for us and Partnering opportunity" .

From the presentation "Mechanism of action (MOA) may be unique, shutting down multiple cytokine pathways simultaneously:"

(6) Great to hear Dr Ben -Zion Weiner speak and hear that he is "pleased to be on the MSB board". Dr Weiner was head of R&D @ Teva for 30 years.

(7) Regarding question time, someone asked about revenues and how far are we away. Our CEO answered, apart from the commercializing products, the earlier revenues look like coming from Milestone payments (significant), further partnering opportinuties (of the CEPH type) and maybe new company acquisitions.

The above is to the best of my recollection and notes.
    Please DYOR before making any decisions.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.