THG 0.00% 79.5¢ thakral holdings group

Thats exactly right Recko, i sold 50,000 into the 0.34. I hope...

1. 262 Posts.
    Thats exactly right Recko, i sold 50,000 into the 0.34. I hope you treat them shares well! (good to know theyve gone to a good home).

Truth is that THG was the largest holding in my portfolio until today (mainly because i averaged in at the early 20s). I agree with your analysis. I'm a holder of 11 different REITs now, most of which i've held for 4-9 months. Of those REITs the majority are back to paying dividends of some discription, and have the double whammy of decent capital gains as they were bought at a heavily discounted value.

I do like THG, but theres value elsewhere too and i like to diversify. CWT / OAK / AEU are all offering very good value too in my opinion at this moment.

I am however not sure there will be a rapid increase in share price of many of these stocks for quite some time ( i hope i'm wrong, but thats how it seems). I think its more likely they'll be in a holding pattern for 6 months, so can understand the relative lack of interest as people buy resource stocks.

Will be very interested to see the reports next week and whether there any token dividend announced , or whether they retain and pay down debt.

I still think theres a risk of further capital raisings in this sector and although the Thakral family might not wish this to happen (so less likely with THG), OAK & AEU eg, could easily go down this path too, hence i want to make sure im not too heavily loaded if an SPP takes place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.