BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

great post thanks for sharing. my thoughts are as follows:2022:-...

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    great post thanks for sharing. my thoughts are as follows:

2022:
    - Rafael recompletion (this is most significant in my opinion) as the initial flow rates are what's holding us (share price) back at the moment as the market still doesn't believe. once we can demonstrate that we can flow at commercial rates and test the upper zones (assuming it does improve as expected), should result in re-rate with new shareholders on our register and will also result in shifting prospective to contingent for laurel section and hopefully improving our 1C and 2C.

- Ungani 9: this will assist with cash flow assuming we can actually complete and access the "undrained section" as expected.

- 3D seismic: whilst not as exciting as drill bit, is important step to ensure we determine optimum well locations when we do drill next year.

- Sipa wells: aren't we drilling those in next few months also? Haven't been following this one closely and no idea of significance of these of COS % etc given it's not our primary focus but I assume if they discover something it can only help.

- Carnarvon basin: I assume seismic this season and then drill bill next season? Also CCS activity in this area.

happy to hear others thought if there are other activities / catalysts coming up?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $6.311K 64.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32757 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 42190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ 36586
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.