BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

I would be disappointed if BRU didn't focus primarily on Raphael...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I would be disappointed if BRU didn't focus primarily on Raphael and the JV project for the rest of 2022. O+G prices are at all time highs and will remain so for a long while. Raphael remediation will help prove what's down there. Another WA discovery is flowing sand and seems to get more hype and SP action while BRU goes sideways. BRU has had missed goals, over-promising and the market seems wary of it. 2022 dry season focus should be the O+G prospects (before the summer 2022/23 cyclone seasonand northern hemisphere winter), getting bankable results and capitalising on the high O+G prices to drive SP value. There is only 7 months left of 2022 to confirm Raphael and do seismics on other holidngs. The H and CC is an unknown and activity should be left for 2023 to maintain focus on materialising a REAL asset that exists. I'm hoping the new CEO will implement a better style of reporting. If people are to be convinced to participate in this CR, they will want to see that those funds will be worthily spent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $120 1.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30512 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 52409 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.