BRU 0.00% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

I tend to disagree Christem. CCS is already being done by...

1. 5,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    I tend to disagree Christem.
    CCS is already being done by companies like Chevron and many others are planning to get into that space. BRU has been given a grant by the govt and BRU has to match the govt contribution. So at this point it will be money out the door for us .
    BRU needs to focus on its core competencies ,….finding oil and gas . At this point BRU has no chance of developing a CCS project and shouldn’t be wasting money on it.
    The same goes for its other distant utopian dreams. I am not that concerned though as they will just slip away like so many other plans ,…..remember the annual promise to test Yulleroo .
    Eric was at the helm when Raffa was discovered but it is unlikely that he actually mapped it by interpreting the seismic . It was probably his exploration manager. Bringing ORG in has yet to deliver for us , apart from them funding the exploration budget this year. I remember a couple of years ago when CEO and I had a discussion about whether we should have a decent capital raise and drill all our prospects 100% BRU account , (my option) , or farm out , (CEO’s option). Not an easy decision for a small company , but that’s the oil business,….no guts no glory. I would have certainly taken an option on the rig to keep it for another well rather than let it go south , but maybe that wasn’t our call if our big partner calls the shots .
    Hopefully, somebody that is going to the AGM can give us a summary of what transpired including whether any of the sheeple turned into wolves and asked some hard questions .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $38.43K 443.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 430474 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.