TZL 13.6% 2.5¢ tz limited

Thank you Crusty and others for your well wishes. My reaction to...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Thank you Crusty and others for your well wishes. My reaction to the 2009 earnings estimate was that management has turned its back on all hype and moved to the other extreme of conservatism ie under-promise and overachieve. Many companies have been forced to do likewise. Production of the new variant fasteners is imminent in bulk quantities (January) so if a GenII fastener retails for US$100 then we would be looking at fewer than 100k units given income from R&D jobs with BAE and the like is also due and (disappointingly low) sales from Larsons at about US$30/unit (to TZ). This suggests they are counting nothing for the looming supply of the PC lock we have already seen has been demonstrated. I think that total income including PDT will easily exceed $30M in 2009. Certainly the situation is teaching many of us patience but the technology gets better every time I see an updated demonstration. The ruggedized units for BAE have now passed the tests. These could be applied to many different applications besides military. All they need is a steady increase in production (China and Malaysia as well as Mexico and the US) and sales for the snowball to start rolling with immediate impact. Perhaps 2010 will be our year rather than 2009 but that should not matter to those who have held for 5 years provided the promise of the technology is fully realized. It is so compelling in action that I am convinced it will succeed. Being cash flow positive at the end of the current financial year should build confidence. No doubt others such as the recent Malaysian connection will join soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $6.023K 241.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261809 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.