KCN 0.85% $1.76 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Make sure you all vote for approval of the 50% buyback.Long term...

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2156
    Make sure you all vote for approval of the 50% buyback.

Long term it's better the share price is low for the moment, the cheaper the buyback can get the shares the more they can buy.

The rest of the money should be received for the Gold sludge getting the cash level back around $20 million very soon if it hasn't already been received.

The silence from the Thai media is interesting, all the Exploration approvals must be getting very close, i would guess silence means they are working hard behind the scenes and not wasting time playing around trying to manipulate through the media.

Will be good to hear Ross give us a complete rundown of how things are progressing.

Gold & Silver holding ok, December to March has been the best time for Gold during the last 5 years, this will be no different once the next US stimulus package hits and tumbles the US$... Silver especially, the next run up goes to north of $32 so Neuva Esperanza comes into play once again.

Forget the charts, 1 good day up back above 80c and suddenly the charts goes from bearing to a break out up.

What's the worst thing to happen, TAFTA takes until February to announce the award, well who cares, we have all been waiting 4 years so 2 more months won't bother us. 2 months only bothers the punters who can't last 2 weeks.

I wonder if anyone is considering a takeover once the award is handed down? i feel like a little Chinese tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
-0.015(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $453.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.76 $1.72 $556.1K 321.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1810 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 8825 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.74
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.72 24189
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.