KCN 0.85% $1.76 kingsgate consolidated limited.

The Silver Captain is very clear on what's happening with Silver...

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2156
    The Silver Captain is very clear on what's happening with Silver in the next 3 months @TheLastDegree

You have been warned, If you miss this you only have yourself to blame.

Joe Biden looks to have been confirmed winner, now that only yesterday, late Saturday Pennsylvania Federal Court Judge rejected Trumps lawsuit. 30 other lawsuits have also been thrown out.

Next Means a BIG STIMULAS package coming from the Do nothing Democrats who already said they wanted another $2 trillion, falling US$ and a Break up in Silver & Gold.

You may not have liked Trump Personally, but he said it how it is, he was loved by the US Stock markets, he was not a bull$#it politician just saying what you want to hear and to be replaced by a 78 year old Past Failed Career Politician with Dementia means the US$ is going to go straight into the toilet.

To all the Do-Gooders out there; " be careful what you wish for"

To all the Green's out there; " the sky's maybe clear and blue, so you will have plenty of time to admire them as you sit in the park all day with the homeless people because you don't have a Job!"

You have all been given warning about how KCN will run with a Silver price because it's a Silver stock as well as having Chatree.

It's time for War, the US$ collapsing and the Biggest Gold / Silver rally in our lifetime is upon us.

Keep yourself strapped in, enjoy the turbulence around us, for we are on the Rocket Ship to Freedom and leaving everyone else on the ground to look up and be in awe.

The KCN buyback for me has already started. As many as i can , for the more you have the higher you will fly, believe me.

Your surrounded by people who don't want you to fly, because they can't fly, so set yourself free.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
-0.015(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $453.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.76 $1.72 $556.1K 321.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1810 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 8825 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.74
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.72 24189
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.