TLG 13.8% 49.5¢ talga group ltd

AGM Thursday 25 November 2pm WST, page-27

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I am only an armchair engineer myself in terms of batteries. So in the best case, Talga would define the metric and be open about it. Then I can research that and see if it's BS or not. What we have so far is clearly not enough to gauge anything useful. I dont want to constrain their report too much by specifying things that might not make sense. For example, i know there are " batteries" that consist of 2 anodes and an electrolyte. These cannot be used as batteries in the normal sense, but can be used to measure charge retention of the anode material without worrying about the performance of the cathode. I expect Talga to state this technology was used for example if they used it.

I am not aware of a standard battery type thing. But maybe they can state the battery chemistry that was used for their tests such that one can compare the results with performance data from other publications. It's a mess frankly, but if Talga wants to convince customers, they need to have some sort of studies done. That's what I am after, they shouldn't do anything extra. And if it's under NDAs, then at least we know. That's why I added the last sentence of stating the reason if a publication cannot be done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.