TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

My question would be this:"Mark, There have been a lot of...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    My question would be this:

"Mark, There have been a lot of silicon-anode technologies marketed in the last year. Do you find any of them to be as compelling as Talnode Si? And a follow-up question, Do you have any opinion about silicon nanowires in graphite anode?"

I like Talnode si, and Mark mentioned last week that he thinks it will be a great product. However, the SINANODE (silicon nanowires anode + graphite) mentioned this year on "The Limiting Factor" seems like it has a good 5 year horizon, and is compatible with talga anode. I am curious to what extent talga sinanode could have the best price/performance ratio, or not.I think that permits, qualifications, JV, and expansions will more or less all sort themselves out. I am not worried about them. The biggest thing that we have all considered as an eventual achilles heel is if technology left graphite behind. In sinanode, the numbers mentioned seem to be aligned with graphite for the next 15 years at least. That is as futureproofed as anyone can hope to be imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.