IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

eagle: it was this post from sbasedba that prompted my post...

1. 664 Posts.
    eagle: it was this post from sbasedba that prompted my post warning against reading too much into the presentation:

"Perhaps the clinical trial data is that good they want to announce it??? If so philbar you had better unbox the $1 party decorations lol"

It's that kind of speculative unsubstantiated post (that unsurprisingly has 10 TUs as I write this) that pollutes these threads with excessive hype and which I on occasions reply to with moderating comments, which are usually decried by the cheerleaders.

Matthew Lehman is giving a 20 minute update on Prima's clinical trials. Something he is well qualified to do.

I very much doubt that they have information that will be presented to a relatively cloistered environment that will have significant market sensitive content. If they had that they would be bound by ASX rules to announce it to the market as soon as reasonably possible, and probably to precede such an announcement with a trading halt.

The Dubai scenario concerns me because they are rolling out cVac into a therapeutic environment without definitive Phase III data. They have good safety data which goes some way to ameliorating the risk but that is still only on very limited numbers. It is only the relatively lax regulatory environment of the UAE that allows such a roll-out of an unproven therapy. If that doesn't concern you I submit that your commercial interest is stronger than your scientific knowledge. To simply argue that it might save lives is dangerous. As a doctor, one of the underpinning principles of the Hippocratic Oath is "first do no harm". To assume cVac is harmless is indefensible without sufficient validated scientific data. This is about the only serious concern I have about Prima and it continually niggles at me. The quality of the team behind Prima helps a lot to ease that niggle.

That is why I posted the link to Dr Mbahi's credentials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.