IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

"The Dubai scenario concerns me because they are rolling out...

1. 3,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    "The Dubai scenario concerns me because they are rolling out cVac into a therapeutic environment without definitive Phase III data. They have good safety data which goes some way to ameliorating the risk but that is still only on very limited numbers. It is only the relatively lax regulatory environment of the UAE that allows such a roll-out of an unproven therapy. If that doesn't concern you I submit that your commercial interest is stronger than your scientific knowledge."

Whilst I do respect your opinion as a medical professional GregNZ, does that also mean that genetically modified farming should be immediatley outlawed, as there is very little to say that it isn't harmful, but LOTS to say that it is??? As has been proven in the GM debate, if you hold enough clout in America, you can get whatever you like endorsed by Senators (at a price). Or just take tobacco or alcohol as another example. We all know it kills millions of people every year, and puts immense strain on our Hospitals...but still has the full endorsement of Western Governments worldwide! Crazy!!!
    Are you going to be the person to call each woman to tell them that they cannot have access to this potentially life extending therapy because the American regulators havn't given it the all clear yet, despite over a decade of testing with side effects no worse than the common cold?
    Who is to say that the FDA's approach is the right one?
    I for one think globalization could, and should, leave them behind where they belong, and Prima Biomed are leading the way...much to my delight!

Sorry for the rant...I needed to get that off my chest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.