AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Thanks to "megagene" a little update from one of our top...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Thanks to "megagene" a little update from one of our top holders(I hope you don't mind MG and welcome aboard) -

"I today attended the MNM AGM and they are feeling the same pressure and frustration around ALDP and government delays in both it and possible S7 allocation and coal license applications. They believed that it was a real possibility that we could get news prior to years end on this and s7 tenders to open up by years end so a lead up would be ALDP successful candidates. They believed that the government would release all in a flow with ALDP linked to s7 allocation and winners of ALDP to be a big chance with allocation especially those who do not have a a coal resource of their own getting possible preferential treatment in s7 allocation. Yes the frustration here due to ALDP delays id starting to get to people but the likes on MNM and Exergen are all in the same boat according to MNM board members today. Exergen after coming out with a bang about raising 100 mill and having big backers like Tata are just like ESI, gone into their shell awaiting government to flick that switch. The government has directed these companies to sit tight and await. This has in turn i believe caused funders to await the ALDP decision. Speaking to MNM board members they are also open to working with any coal upgrading tech including the like of ESI at some stage as with their JV with Exergen."

Believe me Megagene, if ECT can get their tech up running and proven commercial Mantle holders would also welcome them as buyer of our coal any day of the week.

We have the resource, all we are interested in is projects that can utilize our coal similar to the JVA we have with Exergen.

If a tech works, and can be successfully taken to market, bring it on!

The Gov decisions/announcements etc... must be getting very close now surely.

cheers
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.