DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

SD - I am guessing it was me that was with you about the...

1. 876 Posts.
    SD - I am guessing it was me that was with you about the alternate bonus discussion with Mr Plympton.

Yes, albi, I did fire off a few questions, and I even gave them a heads up on some of them.

Yes, I found Mr Chairman authorative, and willing to take the flack. We certainly have one strong and tough cookie there, and while I was at one point, a little put off by his tone, I am comfortable that he has the best intentions of the company in mind.

I found Ian's presentation impressive, and he knows his business.

I believe the company has the note under control in one form or another.

I believe the company will meet their target of $9M for this FY, as I believe they would not say it, unless they can do it. This is a different management team to what some of the longer shareholders may have been used to.

I believe the bonus shares were some form of retention payment, and for the time being, I am comfortable with the payment. I got to speak to all of the directors, except the elusive Mr Kemp, and found them approachable and willing to answer any questions, within the limits of what they were permitted to say.

I would say the most promising aspect of the whole meeting was a list of pending pipelines.

Albi described the timeframes rather accurately, and in terms of annuity income, this company will be a totally different beast in under 18 months.

As for all you can eat, and as one of the patrons, I had more than my fair share, I have seen chickens eat more that mai_chai, and as for that recalcitrant Albi, how did you ever get so much onto your plate?

I travelled from interstate for the meeting, and I am very happy I did, and as Albi asked, where was/is Kiril?

KP100

As to your questions:

1. I believe their expectation and subesequent disappointment about being unable to make their announcement, when it does come, will provide sufficient space for this company to move forward.

2. No mention was made of profit, and while that may seem concerning to others, again, my take on what they are doing and where they are going remains positive.

3. Point already covered, re. bonus shares - if anything, the chairman is to be admired for honouring previous undertakings of previous boards.

4. Sorry, KP100 was not comfortable asking that question - I can say the two slides of pipeline probabilities paints a promising future. Also see Albi's comment re. embedded network revenue.

That is me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.