DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Got a clear idea today on why the disclosure rate changed....

1. 647 Posts.
    Got a clear idea today on why the disclosure rate changed. Plympton has introduced a bit of discipline. I got to have my whinge about the stock issues and pay, Plympton basically agreed about the gifter stock but blamed the previous managements contract (Gestro loved to splash cash to the exec) and said he was looking for alternative share structure. Reasonable response.

You would not believe the comment on UWS, "they haven't got to it yet". After talking a bit afterwards it seems like they are having some issues with UWS actually telling them to start even though the money has been committed.

We drilled down a little into the 2.1M note funding, and they seem to think that an imminent big announcement with a AAA rated client may be the catalyst for enabling a bank loan. I hope this is based on discussions with the bank as I can't imiagine a single contract changing how a bank views a coy.

Glad to see the "pipeline" unveiled. Over all the AGM pretty good, if they can get over the refinancing hurdle then I think it will build momentum. Clearly that are at the mercy of the development industry, if it continues to recover then I'm sure intermoco will go well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.