AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Got the following response/update from my mate who attended...

1. 596 Posts.
    Got the following response/update from my mate who attended today's AGM:

A shareholder did ask about a capital raising and the response from Mat Wood was they won’t need to do one for the next 3 months.

Basically they are working on corporate deals, mining licence grants and the magnetic survey of the Nickel Ground.

The best discussions on the Nickel Ground was actually afterwards.

They see strong similarities to the large Mirabella Nickel resource which Mat Wood was also involved in.

The drill hole was simply plonked down to twin the existing and only holed drilled on this ground.

That sole aim of the hole was to establish that the area does indeed host Nickel Sulphides.

The fine grains in the core tell them that they are not where they want to be.

Nickel Sulphide magma drain the courser higher grade material to a low point in the structure and that’s what they need to track down.

They are quietly confident that the magnetic surveys they are about to run will throw up any such deposits.
    Apparently the survey work a treat in this location and the Nickel Sulphides almost glow in the night from a magnetic point of view.

Unfortunately they cannot get access to the previous owners surveys except for a one only viewing which showed them it was a 5km x 1.5km area.

The previous owner was only looking for copper.

They are quite excited about the likelihood of finding significant quantities of higher grade material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.