NEU 1.20% $20.22 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

agm today

1. 194 Posts.
    I at attended the AGM today and left feeling very upbeat. Although Tregus was very restrained, I could detect some very positive body language by members of the board. Every thing is dependent on Rhett phase 2 trials if they get thru it is seriously game on. Tregus confirmed that they have been approached by big pharma and were in constant discussions with them however he did stress that the main game was on the core product and they did not want to get too distracted by any corporate activity. "the real value will be realised by focusing on the successful completion and FDA approval of phase 11. Autism was talked about and they thought that if the get thru phase 11 they would investigate use on NNZ-2566 to treat certain aspects of Autism. ( i am not a scientist)
    Tregus did mention that they have met with the FDA 3 times during the current phase 2 tests and there have been no concerns with side affects. it looks like if efficacy is proven they will get thru phase 2 and they said that top line results will be available in the 4 qtr of this year. All in all very interesting and extremely worthwhile there were probably about 25 ppl there and half of them look like they were scientific boffins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.22
Change
0.240(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.584B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.11 $20.34 $19.63 $8.874M 441.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1010 $20.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.23 1443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.