AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

May I be so rude and have a comment here. Firstly imho you and...

1. 1,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    May I be so rude and have a comment here.
    Firstly imho you and sydguy are value posters.
    So I dont want to directly come between your banters.

BUT

''Why didn't you ask your questions at one of the RS events or online at the AGM

All the pitchforks, burning lanterns and flying pineapples that were promised on the forums.....crickets''

The crowd during webcast was very well behaved from what I could observe, and congratulations to all if so.

What got me was when the speaker for the web questions was asked if their are anymore questions, goes on (not exact words) No only stupid ones, ''then bod have a good old chuckle''

Yes I'm sure there was all types of unwanted and not needed literature and very silly questions.
    But what about the questions they dont want to answer ( now grouped as stupid)
    especially after as you say
    Why didn't you ask your questions at one of the RS events or online at the AGM

''All the pitchforks, burning lanterns and flying pineapples that were promised on the forums.....crickets''
    That to me was well planned and the speaker for the shareholders was bod at the table.
    Sorry, zoom could of easily had all questions in a lens/frame for all to see.
    I know for a fact there were pertinent questions that should of been answered, or at least seen by share holders. But were never relayed by the speaker to the board or room/webcast.

Thats not aimho, But FACT

gltash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.