AFG 2.89% $1.43 australian finance group ltd

agm today, page-17

1. 83 Posts.
    Rewind - I am 99% convinced they will pay the coupon rate. I am going off a very poor memory as I think they announced after the market closed a week out last time. Though could very much be wrong.

My thoughts are they paid last time when they were on the brink of going under (May). I think they will very much try to be Business as Usual with all there debt including AFGHA. If they are seen not to the media would jump all over them. And the coupons will only cost 15m ish to pay. Also they have made a big deal of stating several times they have yet to miss a Interest re=payment. I know they are talking Senior Debt here but hey they havn't missed a AFGHA one as yet either.

The fall this week has been on very little volumne. I think it is more a case of their being very few buyers at the moment and people doing what AFG won't do. Give away assets in this case the notes for peanuts.

We can all on this forum make circumstances fit every opinion and I am sure a few will follow this post with how we are all doomed and make events seem so. Talk is cheap especially on an online chat room. For me I belive they will pay as they always have done. So much so I brought another 600 at $10 after the announcement. I now own 2000. So I have put my money were my mouth is.

Queue posts of doom...... :-) LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.