SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi all.AGM tomorrow. Well I can remember when Sundance excited...

1. 281 Posts.
    Hi all.

AGM tomorrow.

Well I can remember when Sundance excited us when it moved 1-2c. Different days now. I think we all see the potential. Especially when some of our great posters ( Bigstar & Westcott, just to name two. ) Through their posts have considerably re-risked this huge project in our eye's. Thank you guy's, and your not the only ones.

As for expectations of news and dried ink. Well I've learned with this stock, it's a professionally run business, it plays by the rules. If there is information to come, an AGM will not deffer nor expedite that news.

Like you all I luv watching the SP jump and bolt ahead, however I hold for the long term and I know it will come. My investment will pay dividends !

Being on the other side of the quarry I can not be at the AGM. So could you old timers shake George's hand and congratulate him for being award the number 1 executive of the year for me. I'll be working over there soon, and hope to do it myself..... Then I hope to get pissed at the Broo Bar.

Have a great AGM .... I'll be waiting with stubbie in hand for news.

Don't forget those that are not with us, that did an awful lot of heavy lifting!

favco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.