SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

agm tommorow, page-9

1. 6,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Guys - fantastic to see so much new blood on the forum! Special thanks to Westcott and Bigstar (no particular order) who have contributed fantastic insight. Donedeal you are the best too mate!

Target of .37 first hit today on low transaction volume. Thought we would get this by end November. (I think we will exceed this by the way).

I am repeating myself but I stress that we are in an investment that is very special. I have been in many many trades and investments in the 15 years of trading and I am of the firm belief that we have something very special here. George Jones is not only a great human being but a highly skilled and respected professional.

Again, I can only suggest that shareholders wait until finance/offtake before playing around with scalping. We are already in the big boys camp and they understand TA as much as anyone. (But with deep pockets). We are shortly into an impulsive wave up and experience suggests that you should be very cautious of scalping. With other stocks I do it all of the time - not with SDL. This is a critical company maker point and that means revaluation will be a driver. I think the price action recently is giving us a taste of new blood, insto radar and imminent announcements that will see us reach new levels.

I have learnt over the years to make a distinction between TA plays and a real, solid company that will be a blue chip.
    I think we will all be surprised at what Sundance is capable of. Allis going to plan and I expect .45 by Dec end. March should see us .70 ish. Remember that SDL has a very very conservative IO price that is bases its numbers on - way below current spot. Worth doing your own research on what the industry outlook is for IO over the next few years.

All the best friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.