LYC 0.79% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

AGM... Top 10..., page-12

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    This is my list of downside concerns roughly in order high to low based roughly on probability x impactfulness.
    (1) Expansion project miss - three large projects to be completed in synchrony over the next seven months to satisfy Malaysia legal requirements.
    (2) Changing Malaysian political landscape is not clearly in Lynas's corner yet - upcoming operating license renewal in March
    (3) Rare Earth Price decrease - possibly tied to Chinese or global recession.
    (4) Revenge of Covid, esp. in Malaysia or Australia, or rampant unmanageable infection in China resulting in any number of bottlenecks and demand volatility scenarios
    (5) Rising competition (or mere perception of same) from determined efforts on part of government and industry co-ops now on Ritalin.
    (6) Input material disruptions - there is an unknown amt of Chinese involvement in the supply chains Lynas depends on (e.g., chemicals, downstream processing help) and I don't trust them like I used to. They have definitely become much more isolationist under Xitler.
    (7) Europe concerns - deep recession potential to hit demand
    (8) Conflict spreading beyond Russia-Ukraine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.30
Change
-0.050(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $5.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.35 $6.29 $13.31M 2.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10973 $6.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 14462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.