LYC 1.48% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

You should do some research before you make false statements. MP...

1. 7,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Hate to tell you there is metal and magnet facility being built in Tulsa Texas. financed by GM and MP. Contract signed in January Gound breaking in May the buildings exterior shell and roads complete in September Scheduled opening midyear next year. I wonder if Lynas will even have closed on a site by then. It will be fed by MP Oxides produced at Mountain Pass CA. Constuction basically done. Circuit testing in process. JMO but MP has little heavies so they will have to go somewhere else for their supplies of heavies.

Disclosure I had many Puts in MP till late September. I was not willing to hold over QCC. Stock soared after that. I currently have no position in MP. Simple reason the WW conditions make this a very bad time to hold any speculative growth stock in any industry. If you do not stay up to date on competitions, you usually get surprised very badly.
    You should do some research before you make false statements. MP has finished its 6KT first phase constuction and is now cercuit testing. They will be separating all REE mid year next year. they signed An Agreement with GM in January for metal and magnet factory Tulsa Texas. Broke ground in May expect to be shipping metals Mid next year and magnets end of next year. JMO I expect some of this to slip, but nothing like Lynas has slipped. You want to bash that is fine but at least look at 2 or 3 Q ccs so you have some data.

If you think I am wrong Look at CCs and tell me what I missed. They even show how much less they will be shipping to China over the next year. The China contract says China has to take or pay penalties. no requirement for MP to deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.090(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $5.98 $17.19M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 79108 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 17678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.