CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Thanks Schweik. I am trying to get a better understanding...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks Schweik.

I am trying to get a better understanding veterinary product licensing and distribution and as to how it could affect the CPH business.
    Eg. from the Investor presentation - Cannix pg 25, "Product Launch Q1 2018 following regulatory clearance and market authorization."

At this stage, CPH aren't focusing on "MM ", but rather "Neutraceuticals" for animals-  I expect regulations are easier - and at this stage appear focused on hemp CBD and not any THC products (skin oils etc) noting animals can have more trouble ingesting THC.

The Australian Office of drug control does not yet cover MM for veterinary use under the Medical Cannabis scheme, but treats hemp similarly to cannabis/THC re imports etc.  Finished products can be imported subject to customs and therapeutic goods legislative requirements.

https://www.odc.gov.au/qa.

I believe that under the Narcotic Act, an independent to each company, such as HH, needs to be regulated  and accessed for the distribution channel for all imported Cannabis/Hemp.
    I believe that other related countries need to work with their independents channels also.
    So, at this stage, I expect that veterinary products would work the same way, but perhaps via a different channel.

I am aware of 1 pharmaceutical distribution company including handling Drugs of Dependence (distributing to hospitals etc), also distributing some vet medications to vet clinics.

So if required and possible, HH might be a good option for CPH animal product distribution, otherwise a new distribution relationship may need to be set up or sourced.
    I wonder about the timing of all this regulation and how quickly income can be realised.
    Last edited by LuckyLinda: 15/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.