PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

A couple of questions. 1. Who on these threads are planning to...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    A couple of questions.

1. Who on these threads are planning to go to the AGM?
    I am.

2. Given that we are all totally pissed off, how much effort do we put into recriminations and how much do we try to understand the situation we find ourselves in. In other words, is there light at the end of the tunnel (trains excluded)?

QUESTIONS FOR THE AGM

3. What is the situation with current progress, ie November's performance so far. If grades are "higher than achieved in all other months, is this sustainable or once-off due to blending patterns? What are those grades?

4. If "it is expected that continuing operations will be cash-flow positive", is this on a month by month basis? Can updated expenditure and revenue figures be provided to the meeting to substantiate this?

5. Is the position we find ourselves in more a case of overestimating grades or issues with extraction and blending?

6. How difficult will it be to reduce costs, in the face of lower grades?

I am thinking I might send some questions like those above to Brett ASAP and ask him if he will elaborate at the meeting. Anyone want to add any important ones?

I want to concentrate on the forward plan, otherwise we end up with a shit fight and waste time needed for getting some direction.

Geez I am totally gutted with this situation.

PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.