TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

DYOR etc., There has been no announcement confirming CEO 40% cut...

1. 1,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    DYOR etc., There has been no announcement confirming CEO 40% cut in salary after the deadline for getting new contracts by 16th passed. When this company listed it justified the high cash burn by saying it had bought forward development of its platform. Its clear the company was nowhere near ready to do business at the time of listing. The flatlining share price is proof of loss of legitimacy and credibility. Existing shareholders,after this shocking shareprice performance, are not going to risk new money in this underperformer - where is further emergency funding going to come from ? Is the company on brink of financial failure ? These matters require intensive disciplined discussion at the AGM. I'm in north australia and can't be there. Is anybody going ? Could attendees please post details of meeting comments and discussion here ? ; it would be greatly appreciated. I wrote this article myself. It expresses my opinion. I have not been nor will i be paid for it. It is an " outsiders ", independent, view based on information available to all researchers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.