TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

agm - tzl is too cheap!!, page-24

1. 292 Posts.
    thanks uptick. i will put aside smiles and confidentiality talk which can often be a sneaky trick to make shareholders drool over imaginary carrots because i have seen this happen before. not just with tzl.

i have no doubts that singy post is the best postal for tzl to work with. i have read their impressive annual report and it is spelt out that they are looking major asian domination with focus on ecommerce and fulfilment. PERFECT for tzl but doesn't mean tzl will not do the usual mess up. i think that which ever company singy chooses for the singapore network ( tzl according to tzl ) then the same company will be used for all of asia. the tzl/termando/quantium arrangement looks good for tzl but i just hope tzl is not using termando to wrestle quantium ( singpost) because we saw how such moves ( if they take trial units they will not go elsewhere) backfired with auspost.

please read the singy annual report to see the exciting plan. especially chairman address section and section on quantium. you will wonder whether tz tender win announcement is the full picture when sing have much bigger plans.
    http://www.singpost.com/download/ar1112.pdf

also note how singy is buying stakes in companies. i am sure if singy is going to do business with tzl then they will want a stake. lets be real. do we really think singy went with tzl for singapore network over inpost because of tzl commitment (desperation) and tech ? especiallly when neopost (inpost partner) already has a very good supplying relationship with singy?
    i just hope the price shareholders pay again is not too much. i also wonder when tzl will also put something like this on the tzl website?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.