TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

We are not going head to head, what we are saying is that our...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    We are not going head to head, what we are saying is that our components can be built for the same price as a standard handle but you get auditing/tracking/networking/asset management at some point in the future when you feel like doing it. Why would you say no just put a dumb handle on.

TZ have limited resources and are targeting two markets which makes good sense to me. I think we need to stop thinking that TZ are going to produce something that will be the killer thingy-me-jig that nobody else is going to compete with us on. Nobody can say we haven't made good progress in the data centre side and now they are trying to address the other market which will hopefully ramp up in the new year.

Aerospace and the others are on the back burner and will not resurface until we have runs on the board which will take how ever long. Hopefully during this period the number of CR's will be few and the price higher than what it is now. We need to stop thinking about getting back to a price of $'s and value the company on what it achieves from here. The past is just that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.572K 108.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.