SHV 1.18% $4.19 select harvests limited

Can't say I noticed that to any great extent about the...

1. 11,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Can't say I noticed that to any great extent about the Chairman.

I did find that he was lacking a bit with his procedural knowledge when he was faced with a motion to amend the resolution about the MD's Long Term Incentive Plan. The motion left him flustered and uncertain on how to proceed. The legal advice he received also seemed a bit lacking.

From my experience with associations, the procedure in that environment would have been to call for a seconder to the motion and if the motion was seconded then it would immediately be put to a vote.

At the least I believe there should have been more effort to gauge the support for the motion and consideration given to withdrawing the resolution from the agenda if support was significant.

I found the MD was rather nervous during his address and often botched it. It made it a bit difficult to follow his message so to some extent I tuned out figuring I could read the transcript when I got home.

In regards to the future March09, how was it when they were discussing the resolution about the MD's termination package and how the resolution would only come into play if there was a change in control of the company, eg takeover.

That comment raised a few queries about whether a takeover was in the wind. I wish I, or someone else, had've asked "has the company been approached in regards to a takeover".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.19
Change
-0.050(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $507.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.25 $4.14 $738.3K 176K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1082 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.22 2505 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.