IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

nectar38 - you forgot to UNDERLINE this para...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    nectar38 - you forgot to UNDERLINE this para below.............you naughty boy.............

"Until these proceedings are concluded, the Court has ordered that the Department of Lands and
    Physical Planning is restrained from accepting, registering and gazetting the Land Investigation Study (LIS) and the Land Investigation Report (LIR) in relation to the Mt Kare Gold Project. "

So without the registration/gazetting, doesn't that mean commencement of the adit (operations) cannot proceed - that was part of the licence conditions, I thought?

Also in one of your pretty purple boxes you have altered the meaning of the text in the announcement - you left out "additional" before the word "summons".

According to Jack456, when asked what the new court proceeding was about, he said .....

"Apparently its from the people adjacent the campsite. They don't want to participate and have their land buried or submerged under a tailing dump.

I'm not sure if they have any merit but it sounds like a reasonable concern"

That does not sound like a fight amongst landowners about who gets what - more like a NIMBY - not in my back yard, thank you very much.

IDC made no mention about this in their ann - did you ask them at the AGM?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.