WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

AGM update, page-23

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    They wouldn't sell them - not after the email replies posted stating people prefer stock to cash as well as touting the advantages to all.
    Would probably just say that they are in their right and the individual's private choice.
    In the same way completely in our rights to question the proposal and indeed the balance if the arguments presented lean towards voting against the proposal.
    If the directors believe their is some entitlement then they should present the case via the official Agm paperwork. The current performance scheme is not an adhoc scheme that could be tapped into at the behest of directors - rather for performance, and the only set of metrics that can be invoked as a precedent relate to the revenue linked scheme concluding 2017. Accordingly in my right as a holder to call in that precendent in liue of no other clarification. I do not believe any holder that voted in 2014 would have construed the directors would take two bites from the apple! The directors and the directors only benefit from the revenue based scheme. The other allocations were to reward employee and related performance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.