A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

lol. I thought they were tastefully placed - simple, uncluttered...

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    lol. I thought they were tastefully placed - simple, uncluttered and by region (with a few cute cows for the laaaaydaaays!). Just goes to show how complex it is to please everyone, hence why they have to spend so much on how the product is designed, packaged and displayed in each country.

But yes JCoure will be happy with the cost savings! Although he may argue that the display racks on display were produced in Turkmenistan which as a former Soviet communist country, will cause a flare up with the USA who only condone product consumption from Turkmenistan companies who are pro gay rights or purchase arms from the USA. The likely outcome could then be that the display rack producer is forced to purchase arms from the US, through funds skimmed from a2 managements 'coffee and sandwich fund'. Those arms could potentially then be on-sold to students in Hong Kong which further escalates issues there. When the Chinese government gets wind of this information it would be highly possible that they implement new sanctions on the Australian dairy trade, and as a result a2 goes bankrupt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.