ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Hi all. its been a while since i last posted but thought i would...

1. 62 Posts.
    Hi all. its been a while since i last posted but thought i would say hello and share my thoughts on the AGM also. It was great to hear so many important questions being fired at the directors and then hearing the reasons why things have played out the way they have this year. I, like KJ and everyone else at the meeting were NOT bamboozeled by fancy words and clever speech by Phil, he plainly and simply informed us and answered all questions about the frustrations we have had and are having and showed an optomistic and well planned out future for the company. I can spot out smooth sly operators from a mile away, and these guys are simply NOT the type. I trust the management team completely. They took on board the criticisms about the 'writing of the announcements', and also the fact that they need to 'sell' the company alot more to the greater investment community. Just my thoughts, regards RD
    PS. KJ and Cdchi1 always watch out for directors wives who may be listening in on conversations LOL!!! Could of been worse, it could have been Christians missus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.