KCN 1.09% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

agm video, page-6

1. 9,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    I think the word “tiresome” is probably as accurate a depiction of the MTR spill motion and Plan as I’ve heard to date. I’ve also heard it described by key backers as having such a low level of credibility it borders on a complete joke that doesn’t deserve any oxygen.

To be honest I’m surprised the MTR board themselves allowed the Plan to be published as it lacks of any transparency or ability to overlay any governance. Where is Dick involvement here as he is supposed to have the necessarily experience in this area?

Most pleasingly the PRI policy discussions with Zurich appears to be very well progressed and I’m increasingly confident that we’ll see a substantial settlement early in new year.

We also have Nueva Esperanza latest results due any time now also.

Other than that the PRI payout and brownfield results, the formal investigation by the Thai Government is likely to be finalised by March 2018. Once the company is vindicated (given zero recorded breaches from +10 years of production) it should place the current Board with significant momentum to extract to direct win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.015(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.36 $1.674M 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34526 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.