AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Wayne is ever full of excuses and never responsibility. So much...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Wayne is ever full of excuses and never responsibility. So much big talk, so full of crap. As if he is doing some good thing by "attracting" instos. Yes I suppose crashing through the floor low share prices are "attractive"

Where did the original institutions go? Why did they go? And why are the new saviours obscure international institutions, I wonder why the local instos keep saying no?

high paying retail investors were milked because we would believe the story and pay a higher price than any insto was interested at. Once we gave up the company had to move to international funds who were only interested in paying small amounts and taking huge shares of the company through dilution.

Hardly a success. And then the gall to suggest the execs are underpaid and somehow doing this out of the goodness of their heart. What does Wayne think he is worth!?

The company has had a horror few years, and Wayne has pocketed a few million while individual RIs have lost years of their savings. To follow that up with RIs aren't the best and I'm doing it tough pay wise...

Pretty infuriating to be honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.