AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

AGM Video, page-16

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    ^ Yep great analysis I was a high paying RI and got sucker punched once all I am doing is picking the usual bleeding obvious flaws in the presentation, if others can't see them not my problem I don't care anymore about the likes of this spruik show all I care about is RI's... The so called WP "solution to funding" ?(yep it's them "instos" going to save the show again?!)...and all the hype (like what's changed?) try warning others not to get sucker punched as well (again) and I get lampooned well I give up trying good luck with it all folks you were warned 2016 it's 3 years later you're warned again same guy in the driving seat with same spruik show (just slightly different product) same lame type of BOD Chairman only this time running show from OS??? via videolink?, two major so called "savior" shareholders and now BOD members not even bothering to turn up? No questions at AGM just roll on with Code red and "the Mission"!!! What is it this time "Vision 2030"? ..I mean yep that's the way ya run a sound public listed company I guess I'm a monkeys uncle as well, I will no doubt be radically wrong and the SP will rocket at the open as glamour boy announces the deal of the century.................
    I REALLY hope that happens for you ALL I really do...but Bloody Fool you were Gatsby!!!!>. all I'm saying is try not doing the same and take a leaf out of the old coots book Good luck with it everyone NA/IMO!
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 23/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.