AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

AGM Video, page-51

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Yes. Indeed. I agree. I always thought that a sensible and sound company - (given the inherent unstable nature of markets and goodness knows all sorts of other factors like ?probable unscrupulous behaviour of competitors?) should always have a "plan B" -> that they could roll. But it is now blatantly obvious IMO they never did . There was no "Plan B" or "Code Blue". Ever?

Was a third party "clip the ticket" model for marketing ADAPT ever considered? IMO, I now doubt it. One can postulate how that could have possibly happened? - I could take a guess at the answer, but it would only be a guess. I have always believed generically it was a lack of real skin in the game by fundamental and large investors and definitely a lack of skin by management. In essence they could risk the Code Red strategy (and the initial marketing plan before it) simply because they could ie there was never any personal financial risk of blowback...but at the end of the day I don't know the actual precise answer..does anyone? ...because shareholders don't have privilege and access to BOD minutes and it would just be scuttlebut and I'm not sure the fanboys would like the answer and frankly I'm fed up taking flac around here trying to get to the bottom of this RI trainwreck ....

Anyway all the best to all Ri's (if they wish to time a way out of it). How they handle it is up to every individual. I hope others recently on board have timed it to perfection and get lucky ...

NA/IMO!
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 25/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.