PYC 5.56% 17.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

agm vote approval, page-34

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    As the person who started this thread I must apologise for term AGM used as it is a General Meeting being called.After reading all the threads on this subject I have not changed my mind of voting against all resolutions .Resolution 1 is to allow company to get back to their 15% allowable placement without consulting shareholders that is Ok if they are considering all shareholders but I do not believe they did consider small sharholders in this case and did not have too but could have ,at their choice corrected that with similar offer to all sharholders.
    I question the judgement and faith the directors show in our companies future ability to add shareholder value. In setting the June 2016 options at a price of just a lowly 9c, if they think that the company will only grow to 9c value in the NEXT FIVE YEARS(or again a freeby for the selecte few) then i think we need some one with more faith in their product unless of course they are planning to DILUTE the holdings of the small shareholders by many more placements to the INSTOS and their high worth friends. I welcome your comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $793.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $537.4K 3.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 240589 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 76524 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.