CYP 1.72% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I'm agreeing with Zolrab here. Also don't post often, but look...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I'm agreeing with Zolrab here. Also don't post often, but look in a couple of times a week. This IS a very crucial time, and I'm sure most understand that. Fuji articles in Japan are big positives, we've had excellent Phase 1 and are now moving onto Phase 2, and Directors have bought in (one way or another!).
    I'm also supposing there's some reluctance by the company to announce news which then drags on and causes shareholder frustration and impatience, eg Celularity, apceth. I don't think we're far away from a very significant announcement, probably the best ever. I'm betting that it'll be pre AGM. Then we'll see the sp moving big style.
    I've held shares in this company since 2014 and have always believed in the (now substantiated) technology, as I'm sure all shareholders do. Yes the BOD have hacked me off in the past, and so I'm not exactly waving the flag for them, but I do believe we're about to enter a new phase which will be very profitable for us all.
    I can see both sides of the argument, but I certainly won't be rocking the boat at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $29.94K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 10159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.