LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

You need to know what each resolution means. The most important...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    You need to know what each resolution means. The most important are probably around the remuneration report - do you think what Karl has been paying himself and more importantly how it is structured is a sound remuneration policy? at the moment he pays himself a large cash fixed remuneration and has some very loose wording on performance based remuneration that is also in cash predominantly rather than shares.

My view is that cash based should be solely in the fixed remuneration and so that his interest are aligned with ours that his discretionary or variable component is both in shares only and with clearly defined performance criteria that is disclosed to shareholders.

Livetiles remuneration policy is currently none of the above. If you want it to be more aligned to the above then you would vote AGAINST.

The other important issue to consider is whether you want to exclude the shares issued for these new investments as NOT counting toward their ability to issue new shares without shareholder approval.

Its a tough one as they need the flexibility to add new functionality as quickly as possible but at the same time they can severely dilute existing shareholders by doing so.

If you think the best exit for you is a takeover or sale of the company, or you just want managemtn to rein in the issuing of new shares to new investments then you would vote AGAINST the proposal to exclude all these share issues from their ability to issue shares without shareholder approval. It doesn't stop them from doing it as they can issue a certain % of shares without shareholder approval, but it can stop them from doing it in the short term, (they have a cap on a 12 month type period). Mynetzero for instance has some concerns around potential related party ...

anyways it's just sending a message to stop issuing shares in more and more new businesses. if there is a strong investment case then fine put it to shareholders.

In regards to the directors - not sure Regals choices are better than those currently there. perhaps read the background and experience of each director and chose for yourself.

But the vote for remuneration and excluding the shares already issued to bindtuning and my net zero are important ones..

You can vote online via the Atomic Share Registry. Once you login I think it's under the Meetings -> Proxy Voting area. If you haven't registered yet you need your shareholding statement or your HIN/SRN and to know your exact registration details eg full name and registered address and postcode.

Last edited by macmaas: 23/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.