A2M 1.57% $6.91 the a2 milk company limited

AGM Voting Process, page-8

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Is there any updates on this progress with ASA?

This decline under the management has gone to far now.. in the last year alone:

- a wasted buyback, doing nothing more than filling the pockets of instituitions (GS, Citi etc) who then short the life out of it on nonsense rumours..
    - Being held to ransom by a manufacturer who blamed a2 for their own bad forecasting and doing nothing but sit back and allow to decimate SP..
    - Wishy washy nonsense in reports with no plan to increase the SP.
    - Zero reports on interim sales form major holidays in the main customer country..

The SP is now less than this time last year.. management are doing a terrible job countering everything that has affected the price, just giving virtue signalling nonsense on Linkedin for most part.. just sitting back getting a fat paycheck they do not deserve.

I'm not sure if can sign, as the broker the custodian so technically don't own the shares.. however would like to see some action.. enough of instos who own most shares running the show and management playing for them.. time to return value to retail shareholders.

Personally, I think a dividend would be great as actually get money back..they clearly have no plans for vmassive growth as bring nothign to table.. siting on massive cash doing nothing.. so would be best option though at this point anything to spear on management to do something about the share price would be welcome.
    Last edited by Investbest92: 08/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.91
Change
-0.110(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.04 $6.90 $13.12M 1.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2054 $6.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 11328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.