UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

.04. .40. and .73 which are Griffin's EPS projections for 2018,...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    .04. .40. and .73 which are Griffin's EPS projections for 2018, 2019, and 2020 respectively with this caveat:

"investors should realize that our projections do not reflect a commercial supply agreement with AbbVie or a contract for the Imperium™ wearable insulin injector."

Both Piper and Griffin say UNS will be profitable within the next two years. If this is true than this company has value and much more than the markets are suggesting. I tend to believe them as the supply contract start coming on line the 2nd 1/2 of the FY.

Just based upon the above I can see why there are multiple parties interested.

UNS finds itself in the gap between R&D and production. They will need another $150 Million to get to production comfortably and self sustainability.

You cannot predict UNS's value with stock charts. What matters is the value of the company that MS will place, the percentage the potential suitor takes, and future growth potential.

For now chop away all the brush and look at the company and ask yourself is this company worth more than today's market cap and is it worth more than my entry point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.