SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

AGM Voting

1. 23,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    It's time to vote again shareholders and this year management is asking for a pay raise. I decided to work at how much AG was making from SGH last year and this year. Last year AG was paid $656,560 with bonus plus SGH dividends of   $574,491.42 directly and $33,067.62 indirectly for a grand total of  $1,264,119.04 or $24,310 per week plus benefits.

We know what a balls up PSD was and dividends stopped so this year AG won't get a bonus or any dividend payments just like the rest of us. This year AG is down to just $637,265 or more the $12,255 per week plus benefits.

This AGM management wants another pay raise or they won't be able to make up any of the lost dividend payments from their stuff up. To bad for innocent shareholders who believed when AG told us to trust them. I do feel bad AG has gone from $24K per week to $12K per week but I really don't see why he or the rest of management deserve any pay raise. Especially considering the company has shown the worst performance of any listed company anywhere near the size and lost shareholders 2 billion dollars in value.

Sorry but this year I will vote no to any remuneration increase. Maybe it will only be a protest vote but I believe the worse you do in your job doesn't mean the more you should be paid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.