LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

AGM Voting

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Hi all,

Here's how I voted for the AGM:

Item 1 - There is no item 1?? (more mismanagement from Karl??)
    Item 2 - Remuneration Report - Against (impossible to vote For when Karl is getting paid $1m per annum - utterly ridiculous)
    Item 3 - Investigation of Removal of the Company from the Official List of ASX - Against (if LVT is delisted it is most certainly dead and buried)
    Item 4 - Election of Director - Mr Steven Gray - Against (obviously a crony of Karl's)
    Item 5 - Election of Director - Ms Lisa Sarago - Against (obviously a crony of Karl's)
    Item 6 - Additional 10% Placement Capacity - Against (this would allow Karl to issue more shares to other cronies for more nonsense acquisitions like My Net Zero)
    Item 7 - Ratification of Prior Issue of Shares to My Net Zero - Against (this was a sham transaction)
    Item 8 - Ratification of Prior Issue of Shares to CYCL - Against (this was a poor and overpriced acquisition)
    Item 9 - Approval of Employee Incentive Plan - Against (if Karl has anything to do with this it's bound to be unnecessarily generous)
    Item 10 - Approval of Management Incentive Plan - Against (impossible to vote For when Karl is there)
    Item 11 - Amendment to Constitution - Against (sounds dodgy and Karl cannot be trusted)
    Item 12 - Approval of Selective Buy Back of BindTuning Shareholders - For (this must be the first time in the history of the company that Karl has actually been responsible for a reduction in the company's shares on issue)

So essentially I voted Against every resolution except for the last one, Item 12. I encourage all shareholders to vote prior to the cutoff time of 10am on Tuesday 28 November, and using the above as a template wouldn't be a bad way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.